World Richest Man 2023
Billionaires in the world play an important role in shaping the global economy. These billionaires belong to many fields like Technology, Automotive, infrastructure, etc. Everyone wants to know who be the World’s Richest Man 2023 and the list of the Top 10 Billionaires in the world. In the context of this post, World Richest Man 2023 List, we bring you information on the Top 10 Richest People List & their Net Worth.
Top 10 Billionaires in the World
Presently, Bernard Arnault, co-founder, chairman, and CEO of LVMH is the World’s Richest Man 2023 with a Net worth of $180.5 Billion. The second richest person in the world is Elon Musk, CEO and founder of Tesla & SpaceX with a net worth of $146.5 Billion followed by the Gautam Adani of India with a net worth of $134.1 Billion.
Table of Contents:
The persons who top the list of the wealthiest people on the planet may change annually depending on the increase in their net worth, assets, and financial achievements. We bring to with the most up-to-date list of the Top 10 wealthiest people in the world, according to the Forbes and Bloomberg Billionaires Index.
In this article, we have provided the list of Top 10 Billionaires 2023 and you can find the complete information about the World’s Richest Men 2023 and their Names, Net Worth, Countries, Assets, Companies, Sources of wealth, etc.
Let’s get started with our list of the World’s Richest Men 2023.
Latest List of Top 10 Billionaires 2023 and Net Worth
Below are the top 10 billionaires in the world 2023 and their net worth.
|#1||Bernard Arnault||France||$180.5 Billion|
|#2||Elon Musk||United States||$146.5 Billion|
|#3||Gautam Adani||India||$134.1 Billion|
|#4||Jeff Bezos||United States||$112.3 Billion|
|#5||Warren Buffett||United States||$106.3 Billion|
|#6||Bill Gates||United States||$105.5 Billion|
|#7||Larry Ellison||United States||$102.9 Billion|
|#8||Mukesh Ambani||India||$92.4 Billion|
|#9||Carlos Slim Helu||Mexico||$81.5 billion|
|#10||Larry Page||United States||$80.8 Billion|
Read >> World’s Richest Women 2023
Check out the list of Top 10 Richest Person in the World 2023 with their Net Worth, Companies, Assets, Countries, Sources of wealth, Complete Profile, and some noteworthy facts about each individual.
1. Bernard Arnault – $180.5 Billion
In the list of World Richest Men 2023, Bernard Arnault & Family is the Richest Man in the world 2023. Bernard Arnault is the co-founder, chairman, and CEO of LVMH (Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton SA) which is the world’s largest luxury goods company. French billionaire Bernard Arnault was born on 5 March 1949 in Roubaix, France. Currently, He has a net worth of $186.7 billion.
- Christian Dior Ownership Stake: 97.5% ($109 billion total)
- Moelis & Company equity ($20.9 billion public asset)
- Hermès equity (undisclosed stake)
- Cash: $8.85 billion
2. Elon Musk – $146.5 Billion
Elon Musk was born in Pretoria, South Africa on 28 June 1971. Presently he is living in Boca Chica, Texas, United States. Elon Musk is the second wealthiest person on the whole earth. He is the CEO and Co-founder of Tesla and owns many other companies i.e. SpaceX, Twitter, and The Boring Company. Elon Musk’s current wealth is estimated to be $188.7 billion.
- Tesla Ownership Stake: 15% ($90.6 billion)
- Space Exploration Technologies ($46.9 billion private asset)
- The Boring Company ($3.33 billion private asset)
- Twitter ($16.2 billion public asset)
3. Gautam Adani – $134.1 Billion
Asia’s richest person Gautam Adani is also the richest man in India. He is the third richest man in the world. An Indian entrepreneur Gautam Adani is the founder and Chairman of the Adani Group and president of the Adani Foundation. He was born on 24 June 1962 in Ahmedabad, Gujarat. His estimated net worth is $134.1 billion.
- Adani Enterprises, Power, and Transmissions Ownership Stakes: 75% each ($72.24 billion)
- Adani Ports & Special Economic Zone 65% ($12.1 billion public asset)
- Adani Green Energy 61% ($23.8 billion public asset)
- Adani Total Gas 37% ($17.9 billion public asset)
4. Jeff Bezos – $112.3 Billion
Jeff Bezos an American entrepreneur and the founder of the e-commerce giant Amazon.com was born on 12 January 1964 in Albuquerque, New Mexico, U.S. He completed his graduation from Princeton University. Jeff Bezos also owns The Washington Post and Blue Origin Company. The current net worth of Jeff Bezos is $112.3 billion.
- Amazon Ownership Stake: 10% ($102 billion)
- Blue Origin ($9.15 billion private asset)
- The Washington Post ($250 million private asset)
- Cash: $14.1 billion
5. Warren Buffett – $106.3 Billion
In the countdown of World Richest Man 2023, Warren Buffett is in the 5th rank. The most prosperous and successful investor known as the “Oracle of Omaha, Warren Buffett was born on 30 August 1930 in Omaha, Nebraska, U.S. His estimated net worth is $106. billion. Son of U.S. politician Warren Buffett has promised to donate over 99% of his wealth.
- Berkshire Hathaway Ownership Stake: 16% ($102 billion)
- Cash: $1.05 billion
6. Bill Gates – $105.5 Billion
William Henry Gates III famously known as Bill Gates is the world’s 6th richest man. The Co-founder of Microsoft was born on 28 October 1955 in Seattle, Washington, U.S. He is also the founder of the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation. Microsoft is the largest software company in the world. The estimated net worth of Bill Gates is $105.5 billion and he is the largest private owner of farmland (268,000 acres) in the United States.
- Microsoft Ownership Stake: 1.3% ($23.9 billion)
- Cascade Investment LLC ($51.66 billion public assets)
- Cash: $54 billion
7. Larry Ellison – $102.9 Billion
Larry Ellison Co-founder, Chairman, and CTO of Oracle was born in New York City on 17 August 1944. Oracle is the second-largest software company in the world. He is also a member of the Tesla board of directors. He purchased the almost entire Hawaiian island of Lanai in 2012. Larry Ellison’s current net worth is estimated to be $102.9 billion.
- Oracle Ownership Stake: 40%+ ($65.6 billion)
- Tesla equity ($10.2 billion public asset)
- Cash and Real estate: $17.2 billion
8. Mukesh Ambani – $92.4 Billion
In the list of Top 10 Billionaires in the world 2023, Mukesh Ambani is the 8th richest person on the planet. The founder, managing director, and chairman of Reliance Businesses was born on 19 April 1957 in the Colony of Aden (Yemen) and is the second richest person in Asia after Gautam Adani. Mukesh Dhirubhai Ambani’s net worth is estimated at $92.4 billion. He owns Reliance Industries one of the world’s most valuable companies and the world’s largest oil refiner.
- Reliance Ownership Stake: 42% ($84.2 billion total)
- Real estate: $410 million
9. Carlos Slim Helu – $81.5 billion
Mexican business magnate and Mexico’s richest man, Carlos Slim Helu is the 9th richest man in the world 2023. He owns América Móvil, Latin America’s biggest mobile telecom company. Carlos Slim Helu was born on 28 January 1940. He has a net worth of around $81.5 billion.
- 17% state of The New York Times
- 79% stake of Grupo Carso
10. Larry Page – $80.8 Billion
Tech Billionaire Larry Page is the Co-founder and Board member of Google. Founded in 1998, Google is the world’s largest search engine. Larry Page was born on 26 march 1973 in Lansing, Michigan, U.S. He has a net worth of $80.8 billion making him the tenth richest person in the world.
- Alphabet Ownership Stake: 6% ($73.7 billion total)
- Cash: $14.1 billion
List of Top 10 Richest People in the World 2022 by Forbes
According to the 36th annual Forbes list of billionaires in the world in 2022, below mentioned persons are in the list of Top 10 billionaires in the World in 2022.
- Elon Musk – $219 Billion (United States)
- Jeff Bezos – $177 Billion (United States)
- Bernard Arnault & Family – $158 Billion (France)
- Bill Gates – $129 Billion (United States)
- Warren Buffet – $118 Billion (United States)
- Larry Page – $111 Billion (United States)
- Sergey Brin – $107 Billion (United States)
- Larry Ellison – $106 Billion (United States)
- Steve Ballmer – $91.4 Billion (United States)
- Mukesh Ambani – $90.7 Billion (India)
Top 10 Countries with the Most Billionaires
The U.S. is the home to the highest number of billionaires in the world followed by China. The U.S. and China are the home of almost half of the billionaires in the world.
- United States – 724 billionaires
- China – 698 billionaires
- India – 237 billionaires
- Germany – 136 billionaires
- Russia – 117 billionaires
- Hong Kong – 71 billionaires
- Brazil – 65 billionaires
- Canada – 64 billionaires
- United Kingdom – 56 billionaires
- Italy – 51 billionaires
World Richest Man 2023 FAQs
Who is the World’s Richest Man 2023?
Bernard Arnault is the World’s Richest Man 2023.
What is the Net Worth of the World’s Richest Person 2023?
The Net worth of the World’s Richest person, Bernard Arnault is approximately $180.5 Billion.
Who is the Second Richest person in the world?
Elon Musk is the Second Richest Person in the World with a net worth of $145.5 Billion.
Who are the Top 3 Richest persons in the world?
The Top 3 Richest Persons in the world are:-
- Bernard Arnault
- Elon Musk
- Gautam Adani
Who are the Top 10 Richest People in the World?
The Top 10 Richest People in the World are:-
- Bernard Arnault
- Elon Musk
- Gautam Adani
- Jeff Bezos
- Warren Buffett
- Bill Gates
- Larry Ellison
- Mukesh Ambani
- Carlos Slim Helu
- Larry Page
“Thanks for reading this article about the World Richest Man 2023. We hope you like this article published by www.externalbsnlexam.com. If you have any questions and feedback, comment below and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.”